Saturday, July 26, 2008

Laurel's Nursery



I have finally finished Laurel's nursery and can post pictures! All it needs is a baby :-)



This is the view of her room if you come down the stairs and turn right.

This is the view from the doorway leading to Will and I's room.
This is her changing table and dresser.
A closer shot of her bedding.
The view from her rocking chair.

Laurel has the biggest room per square inch of body mass of everyone in the family!! I really love her nursery and I had a great time getting it ready for her. I am enjoying having it be clean and perfect, because I know that it won't last long!

Here is Will sporting the Baby Bjiorn! Looks like a natural to me!

11 comments:

Laura said...

Meg,

I love that color blue. And you'll love that baby bjorn. It is so helpful. Can't wait to see little Laurel!

Laura C.

kendra said...

maggie, it is adorable! I can't wait for lil' girlie to get here.

But we need to have a little chat about your hubby's hair in the last picture. Honestly, his little side sweep bangs looks like it did back in Mexico. Baha

Love you!

B. Emerson said...

Maytee! :) Laurel's nursery is so cheerful! I am just SO thrilled for you and was looking at adorable baby cards in Target last night thinking of you. I just cannot wait to meet Laurel. I'm praying for you lots!

Anonymous said...

That's a big room for a little baby! Thinking about you as you await the big day!

LeahHawkins said...

Looks great meg, we are excited to see her!

Bethany Pyche said...

awww meg!!! it's absolutely perfect. =) laurel will love it. I can't wait to come down and see the room, laurel, and YOU in person soon!!! praying for you my dear friend and cannot wait to meet little laurel anne bebbie kittrell. ;-) (do you like my addition to her name?)

Anne said...

You found frames! That look so pretty! I love that they are different sizes. Where did you end up finding them? I am going to be needing some as well:)
Love you! Hope to see you SOON!

Ashley said...

Looks Great! How exciting!

Debbie H said...

Meg -
The room looks beautiful! I called my "big sis", Cheri,today and when no one answered, I imagined that you were all at the hospital awaiting Laurel's birth! Finally reached Cheri on the cell phone and found that she was actually out grocery shopping. :( Not near as exciting as becoming a grandmother! I'll be anxiously awaiting the big news!
You'll all be in my prayers.
Love, Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

Meg, do you have someone who will update your blog for you when you have the baby so we can all hear the news right away?!

Campbell said...

Ah! one more day until due day! She's gonna be here SO soon!!! can't wait!! You're gonna make it, girly!

love you!

Em

Search & Win