Friday, July 25, 2008

39 Weeks!

Wow! It is hard to believe that we are only 7 days away from August 1 and Laurel's due date. At this point she seems very happy to stay where she is, but I know that all that could change at any time. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and I hadn't made any progress, but I haven't felt discouraged about it which is God's grace! I just know that he has the perfect plan for the day that she is born and that day is coming very soon whether it is in 2 days or 2 weeks. I am still feeling very comfortable physically, but I think the waiting is beginning to become more of a temptation emotionally. I feel like I am in a holding pattern knowing that my life is about to DRASTICALLY change, but not knowing when! As always, Will has been so encouraging and done an A+ job of caring for me through my different stages of feeling super excited and then bursting out crying for "no reason"! He is such a gift from God and I am so grateful for him. I just can't wait to see him in his new role as a Dad. I know that he will be wonderful.

Even though I'm not posting anything particularly interesting, check back often, because one of these days you will be graced with the image of baby Laurel!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she's born on the seventh....

The Brown Family said...

Mirielle and I are checking in daily to see when Laurel's birthday is! As you know- the Lord has picked the most perfect day for her arrival!

We will be praying for you sweet friend and can't wait!

Love you- Gisele and Miri <3

Search & Win