Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring has Sprung!

This has been a wonderful and busy Spring so far! I have temporarily (hopefully!) lost the USB cable that connects my camera to my computer, so I can't display the pictures that I have taken, but I have an idea of where the cable is and I hope to recover it soon.
Will and I had a wonderful trip home to Charlotte for Easter. It was filled with March Madness, food, shopping, time with friends, The Train Game, and lots of time with family! Some of my dear friends got together for a little party and Laurel got many beautiful outfits! She is going to be a trendy baby. I will post those pictures when I get them!
In other exciting Spring news, Will and I got to take our first picnic of the year! How I love my husband and all the creative and fun dates he takes me on. There is NO ONE I would rather spend my time with. I'm so grateful to God for him and still completely amazed that he picked me!
Will and I went to the doctors this morning for another ultrasound and an update on Laurel! I am pleased to annouce that she is doing great! She is 22 weeks and 5 days old and she weights 1 lb. 2 ounces. Sadly she has not lost her love of hiding her face and she kept 2 hands, 1 foot, and the umbiblical cord in front of her face! We still loved getting to see our sweet, little girl.



As you can see, she is holding her foot with her near hand and putting her far hand on her forehead!

Here is her profile again, but this time her nose is getting smashed by something. Possibly a foot?


I guess that Laurel just really wants us to be surprised by her beauty when we see her in person! No sneak peaks! I really don't need to be worried about her not having the correct amount of fingers and toes, because we got plenty of shots of those!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow her sweet little face is already starting to fill out! She is soooo cute. That first one of her profile looks so familiar.....I think she looks like you and seeing her little face is like seeing yours:) Isn't that awesome?
Love you!
Sis

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Meg!!
KittyG

Anonymous said...

So precious! I think those are some pretty good shots. Maybe her legs are squished up against her face because your belly is so tiny. ;D

Lizzy said...

she's so pretty, meg! Jason will be in awe of her i'm sure. Your dad did an amazing job last night at Envision, i can't wait for our summer of love! i'm hoping Jason times his delivery into the world just right so i don't have to miss any donut sunday mornings! smile.

love you love you love you!

Campbell said...

Miss you, love seeing little her!
You still feeling alright?

Em

Cooper Family said...

Good news is - if you can't find your USB cord, they make a cord that you can stick your memory card in it and then it can connect to your computer. It doesn't connect directly to your camera - but it will download from your memory stick.

Circuit City has them for sure because we had to buy one once! I think it was around $10. Hope you find it.

Can't wait to see Laurel's face!

Campbell said...

Reply from Campbellstown: Don't worry, 7-8lbs. IS normal. Eva just might not get that big. She's on the small side for now, but she may end up normal. That's what I meant... fear not. Im sure Little Laurel will be delightfully mini, just like you!

Search & Win