Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice!

That's right...we are having a little GIRL! Will and I are so excited. Seeing our little baby for the first time was amazing! It is so encouraging to know that she is growing just like she should and that everything about her is perfectly normal (except of course, above average cuteness!). Will took most of her ultrasound pictures to Law School to show his buddies, but the one I have is pretty funny! We got to have a 3D ultrasound after the normal ones, so that we could see her little face, but she REALLY didn't want us to see her. She kept both of her hands covering her face the whole time!!! Here is an example:
As you can see her little hand is covering up her whole face and that is her ear that is facing the camera :-) The great news is that the ultrasound lady told us we could come back in a month and get another 3D ultrasound free of charge so that we can see her!! That is the kindness of God toward us. I can't wait to see Laurel again! We just love her so much already and even more now that she had her own little girl personality. We can't wait to meet her in person!

16 comments:

Hilary Ann said...

Meg,
What a beautiful baby! It's so amazing to see all of her perfectly formed fingers and ear and little cheeks . . . so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

OHHHH Meg!!!!!
A little baby girl!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Its such a miracle! (And coming from a mom of both, girl clothes really are way more fun)

Anonymous said...

that is so exciting! and the name Laurel is quite cute!
glad to be living next door!
ashley

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! I'm sure she'll be a cutie!

LeahHawkins said...

YAH!!!! I love the name you guys picked out! Meg, you will be a wonderful mother to a little girly!!!!

Jonathan Oldacre said...

Hooray, hooray! I'm so excited for you to have a girl! We love you Laurel-- come play anytime!

Robin said...

How fun...I guess I'm kinda partial to little girls! Congrats! Can't wait to see you all together!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Meg! That's so exciting! Isn't God good??!! I have a niece & she's the coolest thing in the world (well, I'm a little partial-ha!). Enjoy her! From what I hear, it goes by way too fast! :)

Laura said...

Congratulations, Will and Meg! I can't wait to see you two with Laurel. I remember Will with his younger brother Brient when he was a baby. And now to see you two soon with your baby. Look forward to seeing Julia and Laurel being friends.

Love, Laura

Anonymous said...

Miss Moo,
Your Mom just sent me this and had
such fun reading and looking at the
sonogram...precious. Brought tears
to my eyes as I remember the first time I laid eyes on you....so tiny
and perfect. Anne said...'we have
a SLIM' cuz you were so small....and now you are carrying your very own!...Am already shopping for 'girlie' things!
Love&Prayers,
'Adorable Tante'

Now how do I send this thing???

Lizzy said...

Dearest Maggie,

I'm SO happy it's a little girl, do you have a middle name? Jason and Laurel Honea has a nice ring to it i think...I miss you, can't WAIT for you to be here over easter. Jason and Laurel will meet for the first time...maybe some prophetic jumping will happen?! smile.
Love You!
lizzy

Campbell said...

Girls rule! Praise God for a healthy tot!

kendra said...

fraud.

love you
so glad i saw you maggie-moo!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!! I will miss you at the beach this year!

B. Emerson said...

Meg! I love Laurel already too! It was so hard believe when I saw her so clearly here .. she's already so beautiful! I miss you very much!

Search & Win