Wednesday, April 23, 2008

100 DAYS!

Today marks 100 days until Laurel's due date! I can't believe how quickly the time is flying. When Will and I got married we did a 100 day countdown where we periodically took pictures of ourselves and an object that had the number of days left until the wedding on it. It was a fun way to countdown the days! This time I am going to buy jelly beans and a container (maybe a large baby bottle!) and put 100 beans inside. We will eat a jelly bean each day until we only have only one left and that will be August 1! It will be fun to watch the container get more and more empty. I do have visions of certain members of the household coming down and eating some jelly beans unauthorized....it will be mid-July and we won't have any left in the container! I will have to carefully explain the situation and provide an alternate source for those with a sweet tooth...including myself!

This weekend Will and I are off to Franklin, WV for Bethany Teter and Kevin Shipp's wedding. We are very excited to see those two get married and also very excited to see my family and all our friends who will be there!

5 comments:

Will K. said...

I love my little robin!

Will

Anonymous said...

Little robin? I am so excited about seeing you in Franklin!
Sis

Jonathan Oldacre said...

I love your jelly bean idea!!!

_Mel

Campbell said...

Jellies for the belly! Praying for your little "bun." Bake, Laurel, bake!

Anonymous said...

Granni loves her little robin, too! My second ever (it's about time) post! I think I'm catching on...

Search & Win