Sunday, May 4, 2008

First week of May happenings

Will is very hard at work studying for his finals for school. We really miss each other for the 2 weeks of hard studying, but it is almost over (or at least it is the beginning of the end). His last final is this Friday morning! He got to take a little break after the Sunday meeting to enjoy the CCK Church Picnic. The weather couldn't have been more perfect and we ate bbq and treats until we were stuffed.

Here is Will enjoying his meal!

We rented bleachers from a man who uses them for Rodeo's.
I can certainly picture them in that environment!

Everyone enjoying the beautiful day.

One of our favorite little friends, London Oldacre!

Another little friend, Braden Blanton. He is about to celebrate his 4 week birthday!

We can't wait for Laurel to meet these 2 friends and for her to come to her first picnic!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Such fun pictures sis! What a good idea to rent bleachers! I love having church picnics, especially when the weather is good:) Love you!

B. Emerson said...

Hi Maytee! I love your pictures! :) I enjoyed visiting with you so much at the wedding. I miss you terribly already. Hug!

Bethany Pyche said...

Happy Mother's Day! =) Those are such fun pictures...I can't wait to see little Laurel's smiling face covering your blog. Miss you muchly, my friend! I like your email idea to keep in touch... ;-) See you in 2 short weeks at New Attitude!!! Do you have a free hour for coffee?

Anonymous said...

Time for a new post! ;)

Search & Win