Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Alligators with a Capital G!

Sorry for the month of no posts...to make up for it I am posting pictures of Will, Laurel, and I's recent gator sighting!

My two bird-watchers! The girl loves her coffee...don't worry! It was empty.
"umm...I think I see a gator!"
Notice the tip-toes!
Laurel's personality in a nutshell! She's loving her some chocolate doughnut!
They seem A LOT closer in real life!
It was so amazing to see these huge, scary animals in the wild.
It was much creepier than I thought it would be.
Our first visit here we counted 20!

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh man, that chocolate doughnut picture is the best. I am so taken in by it!!

B. Emerson said...

I love your family outing photos. Laurel seems to have the cutest personality, loving her chocolate icing and sips of coffee. :) So glad you're doing well!

Anne said...

I adore that picture of her on her tiptoes with her short dress:) She has such sturdy legs! I love that Laurel Anne!

Ashley Hodgson said...

The chocolate doughnut picture is the CUTEST!

Em Campbell said...

she's beautiful, meggy! simply beautiful. you know how you're always supposed to say every baby is beautiful?

well, your actually is. just like mine! wink.

Yang Kuo said...

I adore that picture of her on her tiptoes with her short dress




gay

Search & Win