Tuesday, November 10, 2009

There and Back Again

Last week Will, Laurel, and I took a last minute trip to Charlotte. What fun! It was so wonderful to see family and friends and to enjoy some beautiful Fall weather. Also, it made the time until the holiday's seem a lot less daunting. Here are some pictures from the trip!

Laurel loving her some PF Changs with Mom, Anne, and Kate!
Kate ADORED the apple cider that we put in her bottle! She chugged it SO fast.
I love these to girls! Laurel really loves her Auntie Anne.
Dad and Laurel watching football. I'm so sorry that I didn't get any pictures
with "Granny" and Laurel :-( Maybe at Thanksgiving!
Sporting her "headdress" for Mike and Liz's wedding. So cute!

5 comments:

Anne said...

I absolutely love that picture of Kate drinking her cider bottle! And the one of Laurel in her headdress is the cutest, the look on her face is so pouty! How is her training going?

B. Emerson said...

Laurel's headdress is so sweet! She was quite a good little girl to not pull it off. I hope to see you at Mike and Liz's wedding. I miss you!

Unknown said...

!!!!! michael and i have the most adorable flower babies in the worrrrrlddddddd!

she looks beyond cute with her headband

love you!

Lauren Kittrell said...

Rather petulant are we Laurel? lol MISSIN MY NIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I could study better if I knew Laurel was waiting for me at home....

Jeanie said...

Glad to see you on Sunday!! Maybe we can have a girls D-group reunion over Christmas week? Love you!

Search & Win