Thursday, September 24, 2009

Where are you Fall?

It sure is weird to realize that it is almost October and to still be roasting at 90 degrees! I have begun to feel excited about the changing seasons and I've been wanting to decorate for Fall and light my pumpkin candles, etc. but it seems pretty pointless in a place where we won't pull the coats out of mothballs until December! Oh well...it is just one year. I will just have to look forward to visits home to enjoy the nice crisp weather!

Can you believe how much our little girl has changed in 1 year? She seems like such a little toddler now! I can't believe it. September 2008. Baby Laurel Anne one year ago!
Talking about Fall...here is a carrot cake I made for Will 2 days ago...sadly it is more than half eaten already!!! Lauren - please try to overlook my sub par decorating skills!

The Laurel Anne fashion show. These are for Aunt Allie! As you can see she will have time to grow into them while we wait for colder weather. Thanks so much for her beautiful birthday presents!

She was really fascinated by the bug on this one!

She REFUSED to wear the hat!

Last weekend we had the great fun of a visit from "Uncle Zach" for the UT/FL game. It was so great to get to spend some time together. As you see, Laurel loved him!
Laurel loves carrying around little baskets of all varieties. Here she plucked the silverware holder out of the dishwasher!

2 comments:

Anne said...

I'm so happy to see new pictures! What a precious girl:) LOVE the "hannas"

B. Emerson said...

Meg I love your cake :) and your little girl — she's so cute!

Search & Win