Sunday, June 21, 2009

Home Sweet Charlotte

Will let me and Laurel go on a wonderful, last minute trip to Charlotte this past weekend. Although I hate being away from him, it was so great to spend some time at home with my family. We packed a lot of wonderful times into 2 days!




Laurel and Kate's favorite game is grabbing toys from eachother! See the progression...


I sure love my little "Kate-ums"!!
Dave, Anne, and Kate (Anne and Kate are visiting at the end of July. I can hardly wait!)
Me and my two favorite babies! They are less than 3 months apart.
Studious Laurel in Pop's glasses
Studying
I know I have missed MANY interesting events in the past couple months and I apologize. Every time I sat down and thought about posting I just didn't know where to start! I just decided to forget about all those pictures and start afresh. If you really wanted to see an event just let me know :-)






2 comments:

B. Emerson said...

Meg, I am so excited that you posted again! What a fun trip you had with your family. I love you all so much and am glad to see you're all doing so well. I'd love to see some pictures of Laurel's teeth. Love you much! Miss you!

Allyson said...

I love that they are so close in age, Meg! They'll have so much fun growing up together!

Search & Win