Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gainesville

Will and I had a wonderful getaway/trip to Gainesville this past weekend! We got to visit the church, find an apartment, see the campus, and get acquainted with the area. God was so kind and we are extremely encouraged about living there starting in August.

Here we are in a National Park area called Payne's Prairie. We saw an alligator (as well as tons of lizards, birds, some wild horses, and a turtle)!

I cut bangs! I am enjoying having a new style. I get bored with the same one if I keep it to long.

We are very pleased with the apartment complex we choose! We looked at 3 different places that got consecutively better. You gotta love being able to sunbathe in winter!

Kitchen and Dining Room (the front door is to the left). They won't be furnished like that...I was taking pictures of the model.

View from the front door

Our room on the left and Laurel's on the right.

I really like how small the buildings are. Only 4 apartments per unit.

9 comments:

Anne said...

Wow, the apartment is SO cute! It'll be so fun to come visit:) LOVE your bangs

Allyson said...

Ooh, I love the bangs! The apartment looks perfect for you guys. It'll be fun for you to have your own place!

Unknown said...

your bangs are suuuuuuuper cute.
also your apartment-to-be :)
love you!

B. Emerson said...

What a fun apartment! It's so cozy - I just love it! And your bangs are very chic, I love them! :) Love you lots!

Jeanie said...

And the adventure begins!! I pray your sweet family of three has a wonderful year in Florida!! Your little apartment is lovely. Love you!

Em Campbell said...

oh it looks great, girl. it will be fun to "dress" it!

love seeing pics of gumdrop above! too too cute! i know that "all babies are cute" but yours is extra. but then again, you knew that!

Em Campbell said...

oh, and i love your bangs!

apartment in gainesville fl said...

Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too.

Apartments In Gainesville Florida said...

Thank you to tell us so much useful information. So nice sharing. I’m glad to read it.

Search & Win