Monday, January 14, 2008

11 1/2 Week Update

I guess there isn't too much to post about, but I'm trying to be a better poster so I'm staying a little late after work to write my update!

As far as pregnancy news, I am still feeling great! I have been having lots of fun looking at maternity clothing websites and I'm tempted to want to fit into them as soon as I can, but I am reminding myself that those days will come before I know it, so I should enjoy my normal clothes and size while I can. My next appointment is February 1st and I am very excited about hearing our little guy/girls heartbeat. I am hoping that Will is going to be able to come so we can experience it together! So far pregnancy has been so much more fun and amazing than I could have imagined! It is a wonderful feeling to know that you have a little companion with you all the time, everywhere you go (even if they are only a couple inches long!) I heartily recommend it :-) I'm sorry that I don't have any pictures to post! I can't take my 3 month picture because I'm not there yet, but as soon as I take it I will post it up for all to see!

As far as other news, I got enrolled in a photography class that UT offers as a birthday gift from my parents! I am excited about learning how to take really nice pictures. It will be just in time to take all the 3 billion first baby pictures that I will need to own! The class is for Digital SLR photography, but I am borrowing Lauren's camera and I think if I stick with it and really enjoy my new hobby that I will perhaps be able to get my own someday. I guess we will have to wait and see!

Well, it is "Family Night" at the Kittrell Home, so I better get home and spend some great family time! Pray that I win whatever games we play ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go better blogger! I can't wait for your 12 week picture:) I love you!
Anne

Jeanie said...

Meg-
All along I thought I had posted a congrats on your blog and it looks like I never did- so here is an official congratulations, my friend! SO excited for you and Will!!
And way to go with the photography class...how exciting!
Love ya!
Jeanie :)

Laura said...

Meg,

I am so excited for you and Will. I can't wait to see this little baby and to see you two with him/her.

Congratulations!

Love,
Laura

Anonymous said...

you're having a tiny baaaaaaaby

i think you should allow me to take adorable pregnancy photos of you sometime in the future...

i miss you!
Liz S.

Anonymous said...

The 12 week mark is hit!! I want a picture!!!! (Although, I 'm sure you look as tiny as ever:)
Love you!
Anne

Anonymous said...

Pictures, Pictures Meg!!!

Search & Win