Friday, February 8, 2008

15 WEEKS!!!


So many exciting things have happened since I have last posted! I have entered my second trimester, heard a wonderful little heartbeat, AND scheduled my first (and probably only) ultrasound for March 6! Will wasn't able to come with me to hear the heartbeat, but thankfully Dad let me borrow his little recorder so I got to let him listen when I got home. It was for sure the most exciting thing that has happened in pregnancy so far! It was 148 bpm if that will help you in your boy/girl guessing, but I don't think you can really tell from those sorts of things. I have started a poll for boy or girl guessing. Please cast your vote! Pregnancy has been such a fun blessing and joy so far! I am enjoying it even more than I ever thought I would! It is so excited to think of Will and my little baby growing bigger and stronger every day!
I will post about other aspects of life later! I just wanted to give a quick pregnancy update!

15 comments:

Campbell said...

go for the girl!

Anonymous said...

No, it's my nephew Wilbur:) As I already told you, you look GORGEOUS!
Sissy

Anonymous said...

Isn't Wilbur the name of the pig in Charlotte's Web...?

You look adorable Meg! Im so excited for youuuuuuu :o)

Liz S

Unknown said...

Yay! How exciting! You look so good Meg!

~Chelsey

Anonymous said...

boy all the way.....= )
Ash

B. Emerson said...

Yay Maytee!!! I am thinking it's a little William but I do not know. :) I will have to come and visit you and give you my fuller thoughts. I miss you!! :)

Anonymous said...

I see a tiny little bump there!

Anonymous said...

Wilbur is the name of the pig in Charlotte's Web but I think it is a SUPER cute nickname for William:)
Anne

Anonymous said...

wilbur is also the name of mr. ed's owner.

ld

Spirit of Adoption said...

congrats, Meg!!! I didn't know you were expecting! A sweet gift, indeed!

Charlotte Sandifer said...

i vote for wilbur too.. lol you can always count on sisters to think up good names. :)

you're so tiny meg!! you definately have to be one of the most adorable pregnant women.

xoxo
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

hmm.... London's heart rate was 146 bpm at 7 1/2 weeks... and she's a girl. That's pretty close to 148 I must say!

Debbie H said...

I'm thinking "girl" right now, but...that could get a little confusing in the house with "Lauren Kittrell" and "Laurel Kittrell." On the other hand....if it goes the "boy" route...we'll have a "Bill Kittrell", a "Will Kittrell", and a "William Kittrell". (I REFUSE to call him WILBUR!) Either one will be wonderful! You look so cute! I can't remember EVER looking that tiny! Keep us updated and tell the family I said, "hi".

Bethany Pyche said...

Aww, I actually LOVE the name Wilbur. It can be easily lengthened to Wilbebster. it's perfect. =) I think it's a little boy.

Keep the pictures coming!! Can't wait to meet Baby Kittrell!~

love you,
bebbie

Suzanne said...

If we went by heart rates, I'd be the mother of 1 boy and 2 girls.....

Search & Win