Monday, January 7, 2008

Pregnant!

I think most everyone already knows this, so it isn't much of a surprise, but I still thought I better post about it! Will and I couldn't be more excited! We found out about 3 weeks ago, but decided to wait until my doctor's appointment on Friday before sharing the news.

Our baby was 10 weeks this past Friday and his/her due date is August 1. Sadly I have already missed 2 whole months of "belly pictures," but I will take a picture in 2 weeks for month 3. Plus, I don't really think there is much to see yet! I am so so excited about all God has in store for this new year! Will and I really appreciate all prayers for the health, growth, and SALVATION of little baby Kittrell! Also, names are already picked out, but if you have any perfectly wonderful suggestions please let me know :-)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooohooooo a tiny baby!!
love you meg :o)
-Liz

Hilary Ann said...

Congratulations, Meg! I'm so excited for you guys =)

Anonymous said...

I love you sissy!

Robin said...

How wonderful!!! Congrats!!! Look forward to LOTS of posts as you progress!

Unknown said...

Moo,

You posted!!!! I love you and can't wait!!

Mare

meghann said...

ive never posted...but CONGRATULATIONS!
Now i am no longer a blog lurker:)
Im due in august as well:)

Anonymous said...

My little Maggie with a baby inside! You will have a teeny little friend :) I cannot wait to meet your child. Love and congrats - we are praying for you!

Rebecca said...

We are so excited for you!

Debbie H said...

Congratulations Meg & Will! I was excited to hear about your great news. I'll be praying for you and "baby Kittrell".

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I just realized that if you click on the baby ticker it tells you how many days you have been pregnant/how many weeks you are etc. Hehe, that's pretty cool
Anne

Anonymous said...

maggie moo!!!
i am so excited for you! I will be praying for you wee little sugar pea

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Finally You posted it!!!!!!! WooHoo!
Looking forward to seeing the little babina or babino.

We love You...

Anonymous said...

Oh, Meg, I just found out today from Anne the news!!! (We've been a bit isolated with all the sicknesses.) I'm so thrilled for you!!!!! I think you know how much I love being mom, and I pray and trust you will love it just as much. What a special miracle to have a tiny baby in you. Its such a sweet expression of your and Will's love. You two have a lot of joy ahead of you on this grand adventure!

Search & Win