Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Missing my William

Will left for his fishing trip yesterday morning at 6:30. I am really missing him, but I know he is having a really great time! We talked on the phone last night and I found out he caught the biggest trout he has ever caught! It was a 19 inch brown trout! You can look forward to those pictures being posted next week :-) That is nice that he got to start the trip with such a great catch. At home, Cheri and Lauren and I have been watching North and South. I think we should be able to finish it up tonight. I am really enjoying it! We are planning on taking a walk and doing at-home pedicures when i get home from work. It is fun to get to do all these girly things, although I would far rather have the boys home. Anne is coming to visit this weekend, so I am very excited about that!

Here is a picture of the Kittrell girls from a recent shopping trip to Pigeon Forge...we will try not to spend that much money this week!



No comments:

Search & Win