Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Will!

I meant to post Will's happy birthday message on his actual day (May 21), but he gave me a wonderful surprise by getting me off work so that we could spend the whole day together! It was so great, especially since he had been out of town for so long. We had a great time together and I think he had a great birthday! I will post pictures as soon as I get them from Lauren. I am working on getting a camera of my own so that I can document all these moments myself! Hopefully we can buy one pretty soon. Meanwhile, here is a picture of baby Will - I love him so much!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis that is so fun! I thought Will had to start his first day of work? He tricked you??

Anonymous said...

So, Mag
How come i am seemingly the last one to find out about this wealth of kittrell-ness??
Jim Cary was reminding me of Will whenever we watched Liar Liar last week lol...
Have a marvelous day, i will come back soon!
-KittyG

Search & Win