Saturday, May 12, 2007

Here's to 365 days...

...of belonging to Will Kittrell! On May 12, 2006 Will and I were sitting on a rock in a stream in Cade's Cove and he was proposing to me! It is amazing how much more I have learned about Will and how much more I love him since that day. It really does only get better! I doubt anyone wants to hear me go on and on about how much I love Will, so suffice it to say that he is the best husband in the history of all husbands and I can't believe that he is MINE! Thank you, Lord, for the greatest earthly blessing I will ever receive!

Here are some pictures from a couple seconds after we got engaged:

I wrote on Friday, but forgot to post on Saturday! On Saturday night, Will surprised me and took me back to "our" rock in Cade's Cove where we got engaged. It was so special and fun! We bought a disposable camera and took all the same pictures we took 1 year ago. Once I get them developed I will post them. I am so glad that we got engaged somewhere close by. It is so special to me to get to go to the same place. Also, since it is a National Park it will always be there! Will is leaving for his annual fishing trip tomorrow. I will REALLY miss him, but I know he will be having a great time and I am glad for that!


1 comment:

B. Emerson said...

Maytee! This is so wondrous! :) I still remember when you called to tell me the great news last May! :) Love you!

Search & Win