Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Weekend Update

Will and I had a fun and busy weekend watching the Plewniak kids! They were so sweet and so much fun to spend time with. The worst part of the weekend was Zeke crying and crying when he got dropped off with me because "I thought THIS was the day they were coming home...I miss Mommy!" I felt like crying too but I contained myself and by the time Will arrived he was having a great time! One of my favorite things was what a wonderful "dad" Will was. Zeke and Lily loved him and he was so patient and sweet with them. My other favorite moment was Lily singing me the "Gospel Song" as she was drinking her bottle and falling asleep. She is so adorable! Here are some pictures (thanks to Lauren for letting me borrow her camera!):








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure do like you... I think you're a great "mom" too...

Anonymous said...

By the way, the above post was from WILL, your husband... In case you thought it was some weird stalker...

Unknown said...

i love your blog! plus this is the first time i have ever posted anything on anyone's blog. actually it is the second time but the first one didn't count. keep this blog going!!!

ld

Bethany Pyche said...

hi friend! i have been meaning to post on here for days, i'm so proud of you for blogging!!! when i saw the entry that said 'we're parents" i was like...I'm an aunt!!!!! but then i realized ;-) love you and we need to talk soon!

Hilary Ann said...

Great pictures, Meg! I especially love the Batman mask =)

Jeanie said...

Meg...you guys look good with kids :)
I'm glad you had fun- I think Zeek & Lily are so fun too.

Anne said...

Sis-what sweet pictures! That one of Zeke in the mask and Lily with the crazy face on your lap make me laugh!

Anonymous said...

I entirely agree with Annie...Lily's face in that picture is a riot! Reminds me of the oh so wonderful pictures we took on the Greenville Youth Retreat thing oh so long ago... Come visit soon! I love you dear friend!!

Search & Win