Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Life from Nine to Five...

My plan was to post pictures of the "love cave" today, but Daniel had a party for his 20th birthday and I ran out of time. Instead, I will introduce where I am from 9:00am to 5:30pm every day...the church office!

My favorite part about working is the people I get to work with! Since the very first day I got here, everyone has made me feel so welcome and at home. They are the Knoxville friends I see the most (other than the Kittrell's!) and I love them!



Elizabeth, Laura, Leslie, and Me!
Here we are at my wedding!




This is my office.
I thought about cleaning it up a little for the picture, but decided against it!

So there you have it! I will try to take pictures of my house and put them up some time next week.

7 comments:

Anne said...

What fun pictures! I think you should also post some raucus ones from Dan's party....

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg, it was fun to see you at my blog! If you ever want to, I'd be glad you add you to my friends list if you get a Live Journal account (then you can view all my "hidden" entries).

I'm excited I'll be able to keep up with you on here!!!

Love,
Carolyn

Lauren Kittrell said...

Hey Margaret Kittrell!!!

I think your blog is GREAT. : D

love ya,

Lauren

Anonymous said...

"Live from Nine to Five" is a weak title... I liked "Bringing home the Bacon" better... it was catchy... oh well...

Love you

Will

Anonymous said...

Hey Meg darling! I hope your blog keeps on going. It would be great to be able to keep up with you now that you've been yanked from our loving arms to another state. Okay, so they love you too. What's your point?

Anyway, I have a suggestion. You've probably already planned on doing this, but you need to post BUNCHES of pictures so that we (who you were yanked from) can see you in your new life. Let's see some everyday pictures of you and Will, you and Cheri, you and Lauren and Daniel and Bill. Plus you and your family during their visits to you. Pretend your running for office and kiss some babies for us. Did you get dog? I haven't seen your new haircut yet....except from the back.

I know it's only been a few days so I'll try to be patient. Think of me and Mare.

Love and hugs,
La

Meg said...

Laura, Don't worry! The whole reason for the blog is to post tons of pictures :-) I just haven't been able to yet, because I don't have lots here at the office.

Love you!!!!!
Meg

B. Emerson said...

Your office is wonderful! :) What cozyness and a perfect place to work. I hope to come see you there hard at work some day soon! :D

Search & Win