Monday, April 30, 2007

Finals!

Yeah! Will is done with all of his first year classes! I can't believe how quickly the school year went. "All" that is left now is 4 tests that are each 3 to 3 1/2 hours long! Most of the exams are worth 100% of his grade, so pray, pray, pray. Will is working so hard and I'm sure he will do great, but as I'm sure you can imagine it is very tiring to study from dawn till dusk. We can't wait for him to be done!
Here is a picture from Will's undergrad graduation, one day before we got engaged!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, I love that picture. Do you still have that beautiful dress? - This is your sister Anne, I don't know what happened to my little posting name and I don't have the computer savvy nor the desire to figure out what happened...

kari said...

http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=294&id=1404840059

...if youre wanting pics from my ball im pretty sure you can get to them from that link :-)

Search & Win