Monday, October 15, 2007

Christmas/1 Year Anniv. Pictures

This past weekend, Will and I had a wonderful trip to Charlotte! We had so much fun catching up with everyone. God was very gracious to make the trip feel very long and full! Sometimes I feel like we are just arriving and then turning around and coming back, but not this time. On Saturday, wonderful Liz Shea tolk some pictures for Will and I that will be on our Christmas cards as well as marking (almost) our 1 year anniversary. I think they turned out really well and I love them! Here are some of my favorites! I guess the Christmas cards won't be much of a surprise! Oh well...


We got a little silly midway through the pictures and decided to take our very best "model" shots :-) I don't think anyone could accuse us of looking like real models, but we still had lots of fun!

If someone happens to be reading this who doesn't know, the other couple in these pictures is my sister, Anne, and her husband, David.







14 comments:

B. Emerson said...

Maytee! I adore this pictures! hey are so sweet and really capture your personalities. I especially like the first one with your red flats.

I love you!
-Beth

Will K. said...

You sure are pretty, lover!

Will

LeahHawkins said...

Love your hair!!!

Anonymous said...

ummmm...you come home for the weekend and don't include any pictures of me???

i could act like a model, like for a nursing home add or a shower chair or male girdles or something.

ld

Melanie said...

These are great Meg. I love seeing you two together :)
-Mel

Debbie H said...

Beautiful pics, Meg! I can't believe it's been almost a year already. Tell Will that I said, "hi".

Unknown said...

those are so sweet!

Ma and Pa in WV said...

Hi, Meg. This Grandma Stemple from WV. We finally have a new computer that allows us to view your blog and beautiful pictures. I'll enjoy getting to stay in touch more with you and Will. Love to all, Grandma & Grandad

Anonymous said...

Wow, what great pictures! You look beautiful, Meg.

Campbell said...

Those are fabulous, darling!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
your sis

Jeanie said...

I agree with Annie...where are you Megs??

Rebecca said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

for shame, Slacker! I hope we get a Thanksgiving post...specially a football report;) Love you guys, have a sweet sweet time with the fam.

Kath

Search & Win