Monday, October 8, 2007

Boring Life or just Lazy Girl?

I'm pretty sure I don't know have boring life, so I guess the latter is true! I haven't taken many interesting pictures recently and that has slowed down my desire to post. Not too many notable things have been happening in the Kittrell home. We have rearranged a lot of our furniture and I love our new design. I will try to remember to post pictures of it soon. Will's Fall Break is this weekend and we are going to be taking a trip to Charlotte. I am VERY excited and can't wait to head out on Friday. It is so wonderful to take a trip home. Since Dave and Anne are currently living with Mom and Dad we will all get to sleep together under the same roof. That hasn't happened in a very long time! I will write up a longer and better post when we return from Charlotte and maybe even sooner if inspiration strikes! Until then, enjoy all this beautiful Fall weather!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A visit from my Mighty Oak??! Oh wonderful! and i will BE HERE!! Will there be a time when we can hang out? Saturday maybe??

Can't wait to at least see your pretty face...
Kath

Meg said...

Hey Kath!! Lizzy was supposed to be working on a little discipleship group get together. Ask her about that! If the whole group can't meet, perhaps Anne, Lizzy, You, and I could get breakfast on Sunday morning or something like that!

Love you!!
Meg

B. Emerson said...

Dear friend!! I love and miss you! I love your pictures from your trip with Will -- all the delicious candy and ice cream and adventures look like so much fun. Thanks for sharing that part of your life with us. I hope to catch up with you soon; love ya!
-Beth

Search & Win