Friday, August 3, 2007

Pictures!

Today I finally have the winning combo of bringing my camera to work AND not being out of battery power, so I will be able to post some new pictures...

A couple weeks ago went went to beautiful Cade's Cove (where we got engaged!) and went fishing, "hiking" (i.e. - walking), and driving around. It was lots of fun. I always love going up there with Will because we have many, many wonderful memories of time spend there during our courtship and engagement. I am grateful to live so close to such a beautiful place! This past trip, we saw the tiniest, cutest baby deer I have ever seen! I couldn't get any good pictures of him because he was too small and far away.




This next picture is not for the faint of heart! I just thought it was so funny that I had to show it :-) One night Will came home from playing basketball and had been drinking a blue icee. For whatever reason, his body is very "dyable" so whenever he drinks colored drinks his tongue and teeth turn a very BRIGHT color! He was already wearing blue gym shorts so we thought it would be funny for him to wear all blue with a blue tongue and look like a little smurf. The unfortunate part of the story is that the only shirt we could find that was the right color was one of my tank tops! Here is the result...


hehe...fun memories!

As I already posted about, Will and I were housesitting this past weekend and Bethany came to visit! Beth and I got to ride their horses which was SO fun!! Unfortunately, my horse tried to buck me off and he threw me up and over the saddle and I landed on his neck! It was pretty scary, but worth the fun of geting to ride horses! Here are the pictures!



So that it our last couple of weeks in a nutshell! Next post will be vacation pictures!! I can hardly wait (for the vacation...not the next post :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of me in blue was completely unauthorized... At least you picked one of the "better" ones...

Love you blogger...

Will

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the update!

Bethany Pyche said...

Hahaha I love how peaceful and innocent your horse looks in that picture with you and Will. You'd never know what a ferocious animal it was. ;-)

I had THE most wonderful time with you, friend!! I love you SO, SO much and can't wait for our next visit.
<3 Bebbie

PS Hope you have a wonderful vacation! Let me know if you ended up reading one of those books we were looking at at borders and if you thought they were worth reading...

B. Emerson said...

Maytee! I miss you and love hearing your updates. When shall I see you again? :) Until then, know I love you dearly and keep posting updates. ;)

Search & Win