Friday, August 31, 2007

Home (away from Home)

There are many sad things about moving away from home, but one of the good things is that you end up with TWO homes! I know that no matter how long I live in Knoxville there will always be a home and a room for me in Charlotte. Will and I had a great visit this past weekend. It always seems way to short when it is time to leave, but short visits are much better than no visits at all. Here are pictures from our time together:
I was very excited to see Dave and Anne's new house! I can't wait for it to be finished!
Mom, Anne, and I went out for lunch and shopping on Saturday while the boys played golf.
What precious times when we are all together!
The happy brothers-in-law
Saturday night we went to one of our family's favorite ice cream places, Carolina Cones
Mike, Dave, and Anne cheesing it up

On Sunday, Will and I are leaving for Chattanooga for a little get-away! I am very, very excited about it! I haven't been able to spend half as much time with Will now that school has started again. He has to leave at 7:20 every morning and some days doesn't get back until 7 at night! I will post about our trip on Tuesday when I am back.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

i think it is funny that you are wearing a maggie-moo's shirt at carolina cones!....= ) Have a good trip in Chatty!
Ashley

LeahHawkins said...

How fun Meg! We love going home (Charlotte) as much as we can! Perhaps one day we will meet again!

Anonymous said...

I hate it that Chris and i missed you on your Charlotte weekend!

Hang in there on those long days - i know how that goes!! Love ya Maggie

-KJPF

Search & Win