Friday, June 8, 2007

Yet another wonderful night with my William

Last night Will took me on another wonderful date! Since I have my new camera, it can be a date in pictures!

First we went to The Fresh Market and bought a picnic dinner (yum!). While I was trying hard to pick out my pasta salad (I had to sample three different kinds...) Will prenteded to be going to pick out some chips for us, but really he bought me these roses and put them on my seat to surprise me when we got back to the car! They are really beautiful and I love them!


Then we went to a tree house in a park that we found soon after we got engaged. It is a little tricky to climb to (since it is over a river!), but lots and lots of fun once you get there. I really like feeling like we are all by ourselves.



After we ate our dinner...

We played Yahtzee, watched the sun go down, and read a book aloud...

I LOVE MY WILL!!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis, what a fun and creative date! I don't know of any such cool places in Charlotte. An over river tree house! And your roses are gorgeous. It's my favorite when Dave gives me roses: ) I love you so much and I hope to be able to pick up our daily emails again this week! Anne

Anonymous said...

What a perfect date!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw what a sweet night! I love roses and those are unbelievable-looking.
Was it buggy out there?
I'm glad you guys are married. Marriage is so good.

Love you Meg!
Kath

Search & Win