Wednesday, June 20, 2007

bad blogger

Sorry for being such a bad blogger and not updating in a long time! I still don't really have many updates to bring. It was great being home this past weekend, but I didn't take any pictures and I know that pictures are the main reason that people like to look at blogs! This weekend the whole Kittrell family (with the exception of Bill) are going to be in New Martinsville, WV celebrating Cheri's parent's 50th anniversary. I have met some of Cheri's relatives, but not all of them. I am glad to get a chance to meet them! I will be posting that trip next week (God willing!). My Charlotte friends might find this stunning, even shocking, but all the same it is true! That's right, I have purchased a day planner! I am planning on becoming somewhat administrative and organized! Every Sunday Will and I are going to sit down with our planners (i suggest Starbucks for this!) and plan out our week! I am really looking forward to it because I think it will really help me in being purposeful about my time and I think I will be much more effective in getting things done! We will see how it goes, but I hope that I am faithful and that my planning is fruitful.


Just for good measure, here is a picture from Matt and Kathleen Bowman's wedding. Doesn't will look a lot like a vampire!!! I didn't notice that until just now :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always thought will was a little blood-thirsty...I first noticed it when we played Mafia at your folks' house;o)
i think you are a great candidate for the schedule book. I call mine the Royal Maroon Schedule Book, which seems to help some.
Have fun with the in-laws!!
Love, Kath

Anonymous said...

Gee... If I had MY own blog, I don't think I would be saying things like "Doesn't Meg look a lot like walrus?!!! I didn't notice it until right after I had posted it... Oh well!"

Asking for a little respect from my wife,

Will

A.k.a. "Vampy"

Search & Win