Saturday, March 6, 2010

18 Months...Finally an update!

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted any pictures! So sorry Aunt Allie :-) Here are some that I have taken the last few days.


Will and I went in to wake up Laurel from her nap because we had to go somewhere. We laughed about the "diva-ish" way she was sleeping with her little hands under her head! It looked like she was posing. Also, notice the 2 babies in her crib. She will ask for them if we put her to bed and they aren't there.

Laurel has developed a great fondness for pizza these last few weeks. It is one of her new words (along with about a million other ones!). We had pizza last night and the box was by the trash waiting to be taken out. Laurel ran and got some of her plastic pizza and put it in the box. Here she is in action.

This was a few months ago, but I thought it was too cute not to include. Notice the lack of hair in this picture compared to the more recent ones! It is finally coming in.

When I say "worship God!" this is what she does! This is also one of her main dance moves (as she spins around in a circle).

Here is a good hair shot...don't worry, normally it is laying flat. I was trying to show how much there is!

We are heading out for Spring Break tomorrow, so hopefully I will get some shots of Laurel in her adorable new swimsuit...that is a sight not to be missed!

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

yes, her swimsuit was adorable! Glad to get to see you so much this past week. What a fun, unexpected treat!
My girls got to go to your Moms house today and when I picked them up Abi told me she slept in "Laurels bed" (the pack n play), and Alathea had colored a picture of Laurel. So glad our girlies can be friends :) Love you!

Em Campbell said...

Oh her hair IS coming in nicely! lil L, u go girl!

Alison Sexton said...

Hi Meg! I heard that soon you will really be live from Knoxville again. We look forward to having you all back! I saw your growing girl today-so adorable!

Search & Win